Search

Monday, December 19, 2005

In a nut shell...

Friday Paul and I had a “hot date” Our plans were to go to dinner and a movie. We wanted to see The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. Well, being that it is the holiday season, all of the restaurants were over an hour wait. We ended up skipping the movie and just doing dinner, and of course as usual we forget our take out, (1/2 slab of ribs, that Paul had intended on taking for lunch the next day) oh, well.

On Saturday we were double booked, and unfortunately were unable to attend the Niemczura Christmas gathering. We had to go to Greenfield Village for Paul’s Work Christmas party. We missed our exit on the way there and ended up being 45 minutes late to dinner, which then gave us about 20 Minutes to eat our meal and drink our wine. I don’t know if I have ever ate that fast, or drank that fast. After dinner we were on our own, to walk the village and enjoy a horse ride around the town. It was nice, but cold. We opted to leave early and not stay for the 9:45 fireworks.

Sunday we slept in, and had a well deserved relaxing day. Paul went out with his friend to watch the Lions, while Louie and I stayed in and watched a movie and went to the park.

Speaking of Louie, We will be celebrating his 1st birthday This Thursday the 22nd. Happy Birthday Louie!
Speaking of Birthdays, we celebrated my mom’s last week on the 13th. I swear she gets younger every year. Love you Mom!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Samson's birthday is Friday! We should throw Samson and Louie a birthday party!!