Search

Monday, October 10, 2005

So, What's New?

My typical answer to this would be " good, yeah yah know, work & school- same old stuff" What I really want to say is ...

I work from 8 - 5, and go to school three days a week. It is hard and very time consuming. I wish that I would have continued on with school and not have taken a 3 year break. Besides having work and school, I have a , husband, friends, family, dog. Commiting time to everyone including myself can be hard at times. Paul and I are still trying to sell our condo, so that we can buy a house. We are interviewing agents, to get a feel for things. I have always been one to put others first, but recently I have been trying to pay more attention to my own needs. I am still dealing with Heathers death. Some days I do great others, I cry for what seems to be no apparant reason. I am also trying to modivate myself to write a book. This is something that I have been wanting to do for some time now. Time is all that it takes and I don't seem to have enough of it. I know that these are all complaints of most americans, but damn it, IT SUCKS!!!
So for now I'll keep with the same answer; Things are good, yeah ya know work & school. Same old stuff.

So, How are you?

No comments: